2017 SCHEDULE – PARTICIPANT OPPORTUNITIES
The First Tee is pleased to announce the schedule of participant opportunities conducted by the home office. Details are still being finalized for many of the events. Please continue reading Impact Today and visit the website frequently for updated information and applications. Five new events are coming in 2017, including The First Tee Alumni Summit and John Deere Drive Your Future girls academy.
Common eligibility requirements for all 2017 Participant Opportunities:
- Participants must be in the 14-18 age range.
- Entered in The First Tee participant database for a minimum of 3 years at the time of application deadline. The Home Office will use the participant’s “created on” date in the database to determine if the participant meets the 3 year requirement (please see exemptions below for Outstanding Participant Leadership Summit)
- Classified as a high school freshman, sophomore, junior or senior as of spring semester 2017 (please see exemptions below for PURE Insurance Championship Impacting The First Tee and Coca Cola’s – America’s Future)
- Entered in The First Tee participant database at a minimum of Birdie level at the time of application deadline
- Active in The First Tee database upon submittal of application
- Chapters must have signed their original contract at least 3 years before application deadline in order to submit applicants
- Participants who attended the event previously are not eligible to apply