Winter life skills experience 2020
*Each class is limited to 12 spots.
$20 for the winter session (3 classes)
- PLAYer (Ages 7 & 8) – Tee up for the first time and learn the game of golf and First Tee’s Code of Conduct.
- Par (Ages 9+) – Focus on interpersonal and self-management skills on and off the course.
- Birdie (Ages 11+) – Emphasis on setting goals and making them a reality.
Tips for registration
- Click the “register here” button below or the “Register” button at the top of your screen
- Click the orange “Login” button in the upper left part of the screen
- Once logged in, click the “choose one” tab to select your participant (you will need to repeat steps 3-5 if you are registering multiple participants)
- Click the blue “First Tee of Benton Harbor Winter 2020 Life Skills Experience” link
- Click the “Add to Cart” button at the bottom of the screen
- Click the “Proceed to Checkout” button at the bottom of the screen and follow the next steps to complete registration