2019 SCHEDULE – PARTICIPANT OPPORTUNITIES
The First Tee junior golf program doesn’t just get kids on the course, it offers them exciting opportunities for growth. With the help of our corporate partners, we host a series of events to our more advanced participants, allowing them to meet new people, play some golf, achieve greatness, and show off our nine core values in action.
Common eligibility requirements for all 2019 Participant Opportunities:
- Participants must be in the 14-18 age range.
- Entered in The First Tee participant database for a minimum of 3 years at the time of application deadline. The Home Office will use the participant’s “created on” date in the database to determine if the participant meets the 3 year requirement (please see exemptions below for Outstanding Participant Leadership Summit)
- Classified as a high school freshman, sophomore, junior or senior as of spring semester 2019 (please see exemptions below for PURE Insurance Championship Impacting The First Tee and Coca Cola’s – America’s Future)
- Entered in The First Tee participant database at a minimum of Birdie level at the time of application deadline
- Active in The First Tee database upon submittal of application
- Chapters must have signed their original contract at least 3 years before application deadline in order to submit applicants
- Participants who attended the event previously are not eligible to apply